Pre-Made Paleo will deliver Whole30® approved breakfast, lunch and dinner plus trail mix snacks for: 5, 10, 15*, 20, or all 30 days of your Whole30® Nutrition Challenge. All meals arrive in a single shipment.
- Main entrée proteins are 5 oz. portions (Regular) or 8 oz. portions (Warrior) and all entrées are paired with a 7 oz. organic vegetable side.
- Breakfasts are a variety of sausage skillets with our wonderfully seasonsed turkey or pork sausage and also include our Melissa's Breakfast Chicken Hash. Each breakfast includes 3 oz. of protein and 2-3 oz. of vegetables.
- Snacks consist of our wholesome and delicious paleo trail mix and each package is 2 servings. (Includes 5 packages (10 servings) with every 10 days chosen.)
We will select menus to be shipped. Any allergies/sensitivities/dislikes may be relayed in the "Notes to Seller" section seen during your cart summary.
Vegetable only plans are available upon request and may be customized to suit your needs.
Want to Subscribe and never run out of delicious Pre-Made Paleo meals? Click Here
Please feel free to contact us directly with any questions or concerns at 678-995-5772 or email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Below are examples of main entrée items and pairings including sample menus: many other sample menus may be found here:
- Organic Grilled Chicken Puttanesca served with Organic Kale Salad with Easter Egg Radishes and Fennel Vinaigrette
- Organic Grilled Chicken Rojas served with Organic Cauliflower Dirty 'Rice'
- Plainville Farms Antibiotic Free Turkey Meatball Soup with Organic Broccoli, Carrots and Mushrooms (Complete Meal)
- U.S. Wellness Meats Jerk Style Pulled Pork served with Organic Curry Roasted Butternut Squash with Bosc Pears
- U.S. Wellness Meats Grass Fed Sun-dried Tomato Beef Sausage served with Organic Root Vegetable Mash
- Organic Panang Chicken served with Organic Cauliflower Rice in Sesame Ginger Sauce
- Grilled Organic Chipotle BBQ Chicken served with Organic Kale Slaw
- Plainville Farms Antibiotic Free Turkey Meatballs served with Organic Roasted Spaghetti Squash
- U.S. Wellness Meats Pulled Pork Stew- Pulled Pork Braised with Herbs, Sweet Potatoes, Kale
- U.S. Wellness Meats Churrasco Beef in Chimichurri Sauce served with Organic Golden Beets and Sautéed Broccoleaf
Hunry yet? Our Whole30® Approved meals are perfect for those busy, tired or on-the-go times and especially for a great kick-start to your new lifestyle. Set yourself up for a successful Whole30® nutrition challenge and order today!
Meals are frozen from fresh by your chefs and will arrive to you frozen. Meals may be kept frozen for up to 12 months. Once meals are brought down to and left at refrigeration temperature (recommended reheating temperature), meals may be kept for up to 10 days. We have made it very easy to look at your meals in five day blocks for your conveneince. As you will note incentive pricing for purchasing 30 days versus 10 days, any balance meals may be kept frozen while utilizing 5 to 7 days of meals at refrigeration temperature at a time.
*Complete meals such as soups, stews or chilis will be a compose meal and the protein and vegetables will already be together in the same package.
**When a chicken breast upgrade is chosen, any organic chicken thigh entrée (standard) will be replaced with organic chicken breast meat. Often times the recipes will differ from listed menu pairings received. Upgrades apply to entrées only and are not applied to breakfast Melissa's Chicken Hash.
GO BACK TO W30® PLANS